Monday, May 3, 2010

Jenson, one special Js in my family

While the reigning F1 world champion, Jenson Button raced his way to win the 2010 Chinese Grand Pix in Shanghai on 18 Apr 2010, our baby Jenson raced his way into this world 6 weeks before his term to be with us at 5.41am that sunday morning.

For the last few months, we have been cracking our heads as to what to name our baby boy. Both Jenny and myself decided that we would have our baby name starts with our initials, i.e T or J (for Thomas or Jenny). Thus, names like Thaddeus, Thomasson, Thompson, Thomson, Titus, Tommy, Tony, and Jansen, Janson, Jenson... came into our list.

All this while, Jenny has been very instrumental and courageous in bringing our baby boy into this world and I felt that our baby boy should have her mummy's initial of 'J' more than mine. When I saw the news article of Jenson Button winning the China F1 race on 18 Apr 2010, it convinced me to take the name, Jenson for our baby boy. I related my choice to both Jenny and Janice and they agreed. We named our boy, Jenson Chee Wei Le.

Jenson, which means the son of Jenny, is one special Js in my family. We love you very much, Janice and Jenson.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment